Invergarry is situated at the hub of our small working farm, and along with the farmhouse was built in 1868 and was part of the vast Ellice family estate.
It was used to house the Deer Hounds and other hunting dogs when they were not being worked out on the estate by the Stalker/Game keeper who lived in the farmhouse. It has had many uses over the last 140+ years until it’s conversion to a self catering cottage in 1994.
The front porch of the cottage leads into a comfortable lounge, with satellite TV/ DVD. The spacious well equipped kitchen is large enough to accommodate 4 people. Upstairs there are two bedrooms, one double and the other a twin, bathroom with bath and shower. The Cottage comes with all the usual accessories associated with a 4 star STB rated self catering cottage including all bed linen and towels.
Laundry and Drying room available. Sorry no pets allowed in cottage. Please see General Information for more details about the cottage.
+44 (0)1809 501226